First of all, I must say... my husband kicks some serious booty when it comes to running (and other things). He came in 2nd overall at the first annual Beaver Half Marathon. He beat his Bryce Canyon time by 3 minutes. Yay Kyle!!!
His time... picture wouldnt rotate for some reason

Roman is hiding behind Gavin

Kyle and his Mom- She ran the 5K and did awesome!
Crossing the finish line

Cutie Roman, waiting for Dad

Second of all: I played on a volleyball team! I haven't played since freshman year in high school. But it was super fun. I played with a bunch of girls that I didn't really know, so it was fun to meet new people. Then, the next day, Kyle and I played on a co-ed team and took 2nd place. It was a blast.
Dezra, Afton, Me -after losing horribly ;)

Gavin's picture won people's choice
3 comments:
Wow, impressive time Kyle. Amazing for Kathy to run too. I LOVE that you, my daughter Julie, played in volleyball tournaments. I hope you used your killer serve. Love you, MOM
Marc and I just finished playing V-ball in our stake...let's just say the skills are a little rusty, but we had fun! Good for you Jules! I don't think I could walk a half marathon, let alone run one. Way to go Kyle!
Am I the only one who notices how clear and blue the sky is? That's absolutely stunning. Here in SD we generally get sunshine, but it's tainted by light smog, dust and/or morning fog. Enjoy that beautiful weather with your beautiful family, a perfect combination.
Post a Comment