I officially have less than 4 weeks. I have my c-section scheduled for March 22. It's pictures like these that get me really excited to have this baby!... and then I am quickly reminded when I hear the screaming and fighting that these kids are SO much easier in the womb.


4 comments:
aww! But girls are such a different dynamic. Alex will scream and yell, pinch and hit Kohi but he is so tender with Leila. Actually willing shares his toys...some of his favorite toys at that, to get her to stop crying. Even Kohi as young as he is, knows not to mess with Leila. Though her slapping him in the face a couple of times has helped.
My gorgeous boys!! I can't wait to see your beautiful girl. Love you, MOM
Okay that picture alost makes me want a baby, but not enough to actually have one!!
Ahhh! So excited for you! (And jealous that you are so close!)
Post a Comment