Monday, August 17, 2009

LDS Recording Competition 2009

Last week, I went up to Salt Lake to a LDS music workshop. It was super fun and I got to see my cute friend Jenni who I haven't seen in forever. I recorded a song called "Virtue" for the recording competition. I'm pretty happy with it. It's not as awesome as I want it to be, but its decent. The winner gets to be on the Young Women's cd for 2010. You can listen to my version here, or here... http://julieyardleymusic.com/music.html
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love your interpretation of this song so much that it makes me cry, as you know. Thanks for letting me share in this experience with you. Love always, MOM

Kathy said...

Julie, everytime I hear you sing I think you have the most beautiful voice I have ever heard! You are amazing! Can't wait to hear your full CD!