Monday, July 13, 2009

Plants and a Sweatshop

I made a trip to Walmart today and couldn't resist these super cute plants and pots. They make me happy. Happy enough to blog about. You know what also makes me happy??? Gavin vacuuming out the van without being asked. My job here is done.





5 comments:

Karen said...

great plants. That's our Gavin, cleaning when he isn't even asked. Love the drapes!

Kellie Knapp said...

wait, what? Gavin was just hanging out and says... I think I'll vacuum the van?!?! He needs to have a talk with Rich..

michiganbliss said...

I hate that I haven't seen your beautiful house yet. Keep up the good work, Gav.

Mahana said...

First off, send Gavin my way please. i'll have the my car vacuum handy.

Second, I have that same big blue pot that I also got from walmart in my piano room. I know you love me but copying my pots... :) Love the bright colored ones.

Again, send gavin my way please. Does he also mop??

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

gavin looks old! i love your salt and pepper shakers!!!