Friday, June 12, 2009

My New Song...

Click on the left side of my blog to hear my new song! It's called Untouchable by Luna Halo/ Taylor Swift. I just recorded it today in Salt Lake with my friend Tyler Castleton on the piano. Tell me what you think! Hope you like it :)

Here is my youtube video that I just recently posted. Feel free to tell your friends!

13 comments:

Karen said...

WOW!!! I love your voice on this beautiful song. You are so amazing Jules. Love, MOM

Aubrey said...

your amazing...your voice is amazing...AMAZING

Tiffani said...

I love it! Can't wait until you're famous and I can tell everyone that we're related (sorta ;))

Victoria said...

LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Uh.....so amazing! How do I find the whole thing?

Mahana said...

Move over Taylor Swift. Nothing but love for it!

Jeannie said...

Julie i love your new website all the music is great i love the efy song. That is so exciting that you are recording! thanks for the comment on facebook..

Carly said...

Oooh, I love it! I'll totally promote you on my blog. I'm sure all three of my readers will love you!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

I love this song and your voice good job julie.

Marc said...

Now that's what I'm talking about sis. Awesome. Seriously. That was awesome. When are you going to hire me to be your agent?

Karen said...

Marc, Get in line behind Dad and me. Love you, MOM

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!
LOVE YOU!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

so good! nate loves your voice....he replayed the song like 20 times and kept saying, she is so good. :)

and...we love the exterior color of your house. every time we drive by we both say how much we like it! so cute!