Saturday, May 16, 2009

P.S.

I have uploaded my song You Can Change from the EFY 2009 cd. On the left side of my page, press play and enjoy!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so good! Here's our e-mail itaqua389@gmail.com

The Evers said...

Love your song, I am so impressed! I just showed my family, they love it too! Second, it looks li ke we share the same taste in blog backgrounds, great minds think alike I guess. And third here are our emails.
jevers6@gmail.com
kellygraceevers@gmail.com

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!

Karen said...

Your song in incredibly beautiful. What a voice you have.
Love always, MOM

JasonDebbie said...

They want me to sing a solo in church soon and I'm terrified, I wish I could have you train me.:) The song is beautiful!

paige said...

Wow!!! You sound amazing, and I love the song. I am so proud to say I know a Fa-Mo (famous Mormon).

Karen said...

is

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Wow, Julie. You voice is beautiful! Thanks for posting it. I love it!

tiffany said...

You are amazing! that song is so beautiful! Nice job!

Andrea said...

that is so beautiful!!!

Aubrey said...

ok ok I know I am pregnant and emotional and all that jazz but I just sat I listened to your song and was balling the whole time! Freaking tears running down my face and let me add I had major goose bumps....I know i'm lame. But for real....I could listen to you sing all day.

Chase and Nichole said...

Hey its your old roomie Nichole again. I watched your video of you singing "Rain" by Patty Griffin. You have such an amazing voice! It gave me flashbacks to King Henry and listening to you sing. Remember acoustic night by Branbury?!! I have two of Patty Griffin's CD's and they always remind me of you cause you introduced me to her! Hope all is well

Burnett Family said...

LOVE IT!!! Amazing as always:)