Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Reflections of Christ

Okay, so here is some fabulous news...

I auditioned to be on the new Reflections of Christ album. I got a call from the producer yesterday and he loved my demo. So, I am going to Provo next week to meet with him and a few other guys and start playing some stuff and see if they like me. Yay! Exciting news for me!

20 comments:

Erica said...

That is awesome! Congrats!

Ashlee said...

SWEET!

Mahana said...

hurray hurray! oh, I'm so proud of my julie. rock it girl. o.k. maybe not rock it but you know. love ya

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Karen said...

So happy for you Jules. You are an amazing singer. Love you, Mom

Kate and Robbie said...

Like I am surprised??

Smittys said...

Congrats!!! Hopefully I can see you?

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE GOING TO BE A FAMOUS RICH SINGER! haha this is such great news!

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

congratulations! can't wait to hear it!

cute bangs!!!

go to:
http://www.mylivesignature.com
and make one... then you just copy and paste the HMTL code. :)

L said...

WOOO HOOOO!!! You are amazing! I can't wait to hear about it!

L said...

BTW, I haven't seen your blog forever... so I have a lot to say:

1. YOU LOOK HOT!!!
2. Your kids are getting so stinkin' big and are such handsome little guys!
3. I could listen to you sing all day!
4. Next time you are in Cali - call me! I'll drive to come see you! :)
5. I miss you, your fam, and your MOM so much! XOXO!

Paula said...

That is so awesome! Congrats. I know they will love having you.

Nate and Kelly said...

I've been off the blogosphere lately, so I just caught up with you guys. Yahoo on the album!! Big hugs from us.

Gines said...

Julie-
I am so proud of you and so incredibly jealous!!! I am amazed at how much your voice has matured - I could listen to you forever - hope we get the chance so that I can say I knew her when....You're awesome!

Karen said...

Love the new background Jules. Can't get the music again. Love, Mom

Karen said...

It's working now!! Love, Mom

Heidy said...

That is so awesome!!! COngratulations. Good luck!!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

You are too cool!!! When are you coming up North?

Gines said...

How did the auditions go? I put a little plug for you on my blog:) Can't wait to hear.

-Jenni

Carleton & Robyn said...

Congrats! I just saw Eve and she told me that you're doing great. You have a beautiful family.