Here are some pictures (the only pictures I took) of the parade in Beaver. I can't believe I didn't get one picture of the boys in their matching outfits. I guess thats what I get for MAKING them wear matching outfits! And a fun video of Gavin running his race. He totally got elbowed by some jerk, I mean, kid. He totally would have won, if he didn't get squashed. I felt like a psycho pageant mom. I wanted to tell the guy in charge that they needed a re-do. SO not fair.
Cute Gavin

Gavin and Weston

Roman and Weston

Handsome Tyson

The cousins in a bunch
2 comments:
I am so proud of Gavin for running. He is a winner always. Love, Grandma Karen ps Kyle also blew everyone away in his races.
By the way, aren't Weston and Tyson so handsome? I'm glad they love Gave and Roman so much too. Love, Mom
Post a Comment