Beaver, Our Grand Ol' Beaver...
Yes, my husband can sing the rest of the fight song, if you want to hear it. These are just some pictures of the farm and the beautiful place that we live. One of my favorite things to do is ride down to the farm with Kyle, Gavin, and Jack (the dog) in the nasty farm truck. I usually bring my book, camera, and water while the boys do farm stuff. We won't be able to do this for long with a new baby, so I try to make the most of it now. I know, I know, most of you are saying, "who are you???" This is just what you do in Beaver and I love it!!! 


6 comments:
It looks so beautiful! I miss Utah!
What...Julie, where is the mall????
I LOVE that you are a Beaver girl now.
you just made me wish that I lived in the beaver.
Oh my word...i do have to say "who are you"...a farm girl. No way! Never would I have EVER pictured you as one. But hey no one ever pictured me in Alaska. sheesh--most people who live here and SEE me here think i'm some figment of their imagination! Ha!
By the way you are a BEAUTIFUL preggers lady.
Okay I am so glad you have joined the blogging world!!! I love to see all the latest pictures and keep in touch- now we will be so good at it! Give that new sweet baby a kiss for me:) Love ya!
Post a Comment